Data protection policy for individuals
Summer Breeze d.o.o. complies with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). The GDPR requires that we take particular measures to protect the personal data of E.U. residents. If there is any conflict between the policies in this policy and GDPR, the GDPR principles shall govern.
How do we receive your information?
We may receive information about you thru your charter broker, when preparing a List of Passengers for your charter, after you provide filled Preference List, or when you contact us directly, usually via our website or our Customer Service team to make an inquiry or other request.
Using your information
We will use your information (which we receive from you or third parties):
- for purposes required by law - when preparing List of Passengers for your charter
- to contact you or your emergency contact before, during or after the charter in case of changes of arrangements, important notices or emergency cases
1. To prepare List of Passengers for your charter, required by Croatian regulations
Required data: First name/ Last name / Day-Month-Year of birth / Place, Country of Birth / Passport Number / Nationality of each guest
- Regulation On The Listing Method, Objective And Content Of The Turist Registration To Tourist Board, Croatian Regulation:NN 126/2015, and
- Regulation On The Conditions Of Performing The The Activity Of Chartering The Vessels With Or Without The Crew And ProvidingOf Accommodation Services On The Vessel, Croatian regulation: NN 42/17,
the Vessel has obligation to register details of every guest in electronic systems of Ministry of Tourism and Ministry of Maritime Affairs, for onward electronic transmission to Ministry of Internal Affairs. The Vessel needs to report: First name/ Last name / Day-Month-Year of birth / Place, Country of Birth / Passport Number / Nationality of each guest on board and Vessel can not sail out before all guests are reported and List of Passengers is printed. With guests' approval these details can be collected up frontand report will be made in advanceso that Vessel can sail out immediately upon embarkation. In case guests prefer to give these details on board – delays with sailing out might be expected as electronic system service is often overcrowded and Vessel is not allowed to leave the port without printed List of Passengers.
We collectandprocess your data in a lawful and transparent manner; your data and information is stored for no longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was collected; after the List of Passengers is printed, we will not keep your information any longer.
2. Other your information we collect: your e-mail, mobile phone, mobile phone of your emergency contact
In order to provide the perfect charter holiday, we will send you questionnaire calledPreference List. This questionnaire will be passed to your crew and will enable them to ensure that your charter is the best it can be. For the purpose to contact you in case of emergency, or your emergency contact, before charter or any time during the charter, we ask you to provide us above mentioned information.
We collect and process your data in a lawful and transparent manner; your data and information is stored for no longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was collected; after your charter has finished, we will not keep your information any longer.
We do not share your data with any third parties, except for:
- when we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes,
- when we are progressing existing or future legal proceedings,
- when we are preventing fraud/loss,
- with your permission - we share Preference List with the crew of your charter yacht, as the intention of the Preference List is to provide information to your crew If one of these organizations is outside of the European Economic Area we will make sure they agree to apply the same level of protection of your information as we are required to apply in Croatia.
Providing information to us
You are responsible for informing us of any change in your details, such as a change of address. You have a right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you.
You have a right to ask what information we hold about you. You may contact us at the address below for these purposes.
Informing you about our products and services
We do not send marketing communications by email or other electronic means to individuals, only to companies (yacht charter brokers, yacht charter agents, travel agents etc.).
We try to keep our website secure. However, we ask you to recognize that when providing your information to us through our website or when you send us or ask us to send you any of your confidential information by email, that the internet and email communications over the internet may not be secure. We cannot be responsible for any loss or unauthorized interception of information transmitted via the internet which is beyond our control.
Rights of European Union Residents
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), you have the right to request a copy of your personal data stored at Summer Breeze or at Summer Breeze contractors (Article 15 GDPR). We kindly ask you to send such requests in written form stating your name, address and phone number, so that we can confirm your identity. You also have the right to request corrections (Article 16 GDPR) or deletion (Article 17 GDPR) of your personal data stored at Summer Breeze. You may email us with such request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a European Union resident and you are dissatisfied with the handling of your personal data bySummer Breeze, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data at any time (Article 21 GDPR). You may send your concern about the processing of your personal data to us under the email address given above. We kindly ask you to send such concerns (or objection) in written form stating your name, address and phone number, so that we can confirm your identity.